Diggers Eco In-Ground Timber Protecta.
Certified by the BFA ( Biological Farmers Association 10949AP)
A sealer for Timber, a safe alternative Creosote.
Diggers Eco In-Ground Timber Protecta is a non hazardous ‘creosote alternative’ that provides a tough bitumen coating to improve protection against moisture and deterioration on timber and masonry surfaces.
Use Diggers Eco In-Ground Timber Protecta to increases the life of building materials that are below ground level, materials that are buried and in contact with the soil. Diggers Eco In-Ground Timber Protecta protects by sealing toxins in and keeping moisture out.
Diggers Eco In-Ground Timber Protecta is perfect for things such as:
Fences, veranda posts and sleepers.
Garden stakes, logs and poles.
To use Diggers Eco In-Ground Timber Protecta, just apply with brush, spray, roller or by dipping. Diggers Eco In-Ground Timber Protecta helps to inhibit mould, rot and other corroding effects on timber and masonry surfaces.
BFA Registered Product – certified for use on organic farms.
Diggers Eco In-Ground Timber Protecta contains no hazardous ingredients (as defined by the Australian Safety and Compensation Council), and is a safer alternative to common timber treatments.
Diggers Eco In-Ground Timber Protecta creates a flexible UV coating which expands and contracts with the timber.
To apply Diggers Eco In-Ground Timber Protecta:
1. Thoroughly shake and stir before and during application.
2. Clean any dirt or dust from timber and apply with a brush, roller, spray or by dipping.
If brush clogs during use, soak in Diggers Kerosene.
3. Apply two coats and allow one hour between coats. Typical application rates are 8–10m² per litre per coat.
4. Posts should have the coating extended at least 10cm above ground level.
5. Clean equipment or spills with water while still wet. Dried spills can be removed with Diggers Mineral Turpentine.
Safety: Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection when using this product.