KeepCup Espresso Cork small 8oz or 227ml. A Barista standard reusable coffee cup in glass, with a cork sleeve to protect your hand! The KeepCup Brew Limited Edition cork is the perfect vessel to enjoy any beverage. It is made from fully tempered soda lime glass, KeepCup Brew Cork Edition features a natural cork band. Made in Portugal, using waste product from the wine cork manufacture, the band is beautiful to hold, and, over time it’s patina will tell the story of your use.
We recommend that you do not remove the band, even for washing. Hand wash and let the band dry on the glass.
- The glass cup is dishwasher safe on the top shelf, however the cork band is delicate. We urge users to look after it like a dear friend. For best results, do not remove the band from the cup and wash gently by hand.
- Lid off can be heated to 110 degrees.
- Made from toughened soda lime glass – not unbreakable, but surprisingly durable.
- Assembled from four parts. Designed to be taken apart for thorough cleaning.
- The cork band is a natural product, recyclable and biodegradable at end of life, put it in the compost.
- #5 plastic and glass – cup, lid and plug recyclable at end of life.
- One year warranty on defects and faults.
- Replacement parts available.
Barista standard reusable cup.
Lightweight, colourful and dishwasher safe. Fits in car cup holders.
Recyclable and has replaceable components.
There is enough plastic in 20 disposable cups and lids to make one KeepCup Original.
For KeepCup Brew the estimated break even is as low as 10 uses compared to disposable cups.
KeepCup has a hard lid and a plug that seals, keeping your coffee hotter for longer. The splash-proof design is safer than disposable or open cups and OH & S compliant.
Designed and manufactured in Melbourne. From Australia with love.
Espresso comes with a Cork band, Black lid and plug (pantone Black 3c).
Due to the variation in the circumference of the blown glass, your lid is hand fitted to the glass and may not be compatible with other lids.
KeepCup Brew glass is an innovative, sustainable alternative to disposables that is changing how we think about convenience culture.
Good actions create good habits, and we all have a common desire to act mindfully and positively. Through your own actions, you inspire others to be the change they wish to see in the world. Believe in better. Salute the Reuser!
Feel good. Do good. KeepCup is not just about product design; the global brand is about connecting product with purpose.
KeepCup is designed for baristas, replicating the cup sizes used every day and will fit under the group heads of coffee machines. Happy barista = better coffee.
The cork material for the band has unmatched environmental credentials. It’s light, biodegradable, antibacterial and is an incredible insulator with its superior thermal qualities. It also has great aesthetic qualities and is lovely to feel and hold.